To energize individuals, advance opportunities and influence change through innovation. Recognizing limits are those things in which one sets on themselves – we successfully diverge direction, to involve a variety of aspects driving novel ideas, creativity, success and solutions.
We inspire our employees to be their best, supporting professional, holistic, and personal growth.
We engage in sustainable practices, anticipate customer needs, empower, remove barriers, celebrate accomplishments, increase credibility and initiate a means to ensure success.
Knowing all things are possible, our normal is everything we become, because of everything we work to be.
About the Owner
The owner, Sharon Tolson is a 20 year accomplished entrepreneur. She started her first business in 1995.
Leadership Youth Programs (18 years)
• Childcare & (7) Youth Summer Camps
Cousin’s Corner Radio Talk Show (WLVS)
Dynamic Services Non-Profit Inc. 501 (C) (3)
All donations are tax deductible. Donate Today!
• June: National CPR Challenge
|Dynamic Services, LLC – Training Center
Staff of brilliant minds working together for the good of those we serve
• Business Workshops
• Educational Training & Curriculum Development
Other Business Accomplishments (10 years+)
• Government, Corporate, Small Business and Non-Profit Policy & Performance Analyst
• Learning and Development, Curriculum Development, Project Management, Coaching, Training and Assessments