To energize individuals, advance opportunities and influence change through innovation. Recognizing limits are those things in which one sets on themselves – we successfully diverge direction, to involve a variety of aspects driving novel ideas, creativity, success and solutions.
We inspire our employees to be their best, supporting professional, holistic, and personal growth.
We engage in sustainable practices, anticipate customer needs, empower, remove barriers, celebrate accomplishments, increase credibility and initiate a means to ensure success.
The future represents opportunity and the present reminds us we have another chance.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
“Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” Thomas A. Edison
About the Owner
The owner, Sharon Tolson is a 20 year accomplished entrepreneur. She started her first business in 1995.
Leadership Youth Programs (18 years)
• 24 hours Childcare & Youth Program(s)
Cousin’s Corner Radio Talk Show (WLVS)
Dynamic Services Non-Profit Inc. 501 (C) (3)
All donations are tax deductible. Donate Today!
• Adult Professional Learning & Development, Certifications and more
• Youth Leadership & Entrepreneur Program
• June: National CPR Challenge
Programs formerly provided by Dynamic Services, LLC are now provided by the Non-Profit
A portion of the payments support charity and community service. All donations are tax deductible and fully support the program’s services, charity and missions.
• Business Workshops
• Educational Training & Curriculum Development
Other Business Accomplishments (10 years+)
• Government, Corporate, Small Business and Non-Profit Policy & Performance Analyst
• Learning and Development, Curriculum Development, Project Management, Coaching, Training and Assessments