All payments due in advance of services, except in the case of written Agreements/Purchase Orders in which case, payments are Due Upon Receipt/Not to Exceed Net 10 days.
Individual services may have their own written Refund Policy (electronically, email, text, webpage or by contract), in which case will override what’s written here within; just as Youth Program/Services/Registration are non-refundable, whenas other Registrations may be partially refundable.
Training Registration Certification training is non-refundable, but may be rescheduled (up to two times within the calendar year). Certifications may be purchased at the time of registration and non-refunded to Dynamic Services. Note: There are two to three written email notifications/receipts sent at the time of registration with training details.
No Show – Non-Refundable
- Cancellation Request are due in writing no later than 48 hours prior to the start of class (A written contract/P.O. may have different terms) .
- Trainings may be rescheduled. Dynamic Services will work to satisfy/reschedule each customer. In the event no terms are agreeable, and the cancellation request is received as required (48 hours prior to the start of class), – refunds are issued within 3 business days. The client may reschedule the training up to two times before voiding the agreement and forfeiting the payment.
- Blended Learning courses are non-refundable. Receipt of the online LINK delivers access to course material. The In-Person Skills Session may be scheduled anytime at no additional cost (provided the class is scheduled while the course selection is applicable/eligible for certification/has not expired or renewed).
- If an Instructor has traveled to the training site – the minimum fee for 4 participants is due/billable/non-refundable. Cancellation is due in writing no later than 48 hours prior to the start of class to avoid this minimum fee. If the class was paid in advance, and the cancellation was not received as laid out here the cost for 4 participants, remains billable/due/non-refundable. The client may reschedule the training up to two times before voiding the agreement and forfeiting the payment.
- See full terms under Terms and Conditions or written contract/agreement. Written contract/agreement will override standard terms.
- It is normal practice for refunds to be issued in the same payment form as received. Occasionally, refunds are issued via payment app.
Note: Full payments are due in advance of all services unless otherwise secured and approved by management prior to start of event/training/camp (i.e Purchase Order, Contract…).
Send written Refund Request/Cancellation by email to Dynamic Services
(include your full name, email, phone number, the details of your training or service, service date, service time, copy of receipt, and reason for request)
Re-Schedule by phone or email
(include your full name, email, phone number, the details of your training or service, service date, service time, copy of receipt, and suggested re-scheduled date/time):
Phone: (301) 466-6717
Drop Policy Charge
Refund Charge for Cancellations:
100% Registration – No Refund
100% Tuition – The start day of a session or thereafter and due in full upon arrival/any attendance
Workshop, Training (Non-Certification) or Conference
25% From 7 or more days before event starts
50% From 2 to 3 day(s) before event starts
100% 48 hours prior to the Day of event or thereafter – No Refund
100% Registration – No Refund
(applicable when Dynamic Services, LLC host and Registration is payable) If travel has occurred prior to cancellation, travel cost is due.
Training (includes Dynamic Services In-House/Customized, workshops, Red Cross, American Heart Association and such)
Customized Training Charge (Written Agreement overrides this policy):
—- In advance of service – Reschedulable
100% Once any parts prepared/delivered/reviewed –
Balance due in full / No Refund
Travel, Lodging, Per Diem
100% When travel or lodging has occurred or has been arranged and is not refundable to our agency – No Refund
Long distance travel is fully payable/due in full once arranged – No Refund