Make it happen! Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org (301) 466-6717
Dynamic Services Youth Leadership Program is designed to get students thinking about what it means to be a leader. Students partake in entrepreneur, team building, and problem solving workshops. As well as special guest/events, trips, on-site work/service hours, charity and more. Register Now
- Summer: Summer Leadership May (last week), June, July & Aug
- Year round: Community service hours, workshops and internship
Every year we seek community connections with resources and worth while investments. If you or your organization would like to work with us, write us at email@example.com Individuals and businesses welcome. Join us! We believe, together we can make a difference.
ADULT TRAINING & LEADERSHIP WORKSHOPS
See our calendar. Leadership boot camp coming soon.
We serve with a deep respect for our client’s vision and goals. We own the responsibility of helping our clients achieve their goals and realize their dreams.
Hire a Consultant: With over 35 years in consulting, we are analyze, compare standards and recommend.
Hire a Coach: With a Master’s in Coaching and 20 years in professional development, we listen, motivate, help identify next key steps, and inspire individuals through specific professional projects, personal goals and transitions.
We are the right choice for consulting or coaching.
Click (the title) above to complete the Consultant/Coaching Request form
Dynamic Services customizes workshops for you. We have over 10 years experience developing training and workshops for individuals, businesses, schools, government, churches and social groups.
Customized workshops are an effective way to provide focused learning opportunities.
PUBLIC SPEAKER Hire a Public Speaker
Our public speakers deliver engaging speeches and seminars to live audiences. We work in many fields, yet primarily specialize in change management, graduation or motivational.
Audiences leave motivated to do what needs to be done.
Our experiences include radio, video/audio voice advertisement, social media, delivery on/off camera, graduations, workshops, conferences, funerals, luncheon, seminars, meeting, schools, concerts, government, professional/ personal events, special events and more.
Our audiences are large or small.
Maximize your potential, hire us. Send a Request for Quote (RFQ) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject line: “Request for Quote, Public Speaker” Please share the event details.
Workshops inform and engage participants.
Dynamic Services delivers highly effective workshops, which include a series of educational and work sessions.
We are the best training program. Small groups of people meet together over a short period of time, to concentrate on a defined area. Certifications issued upon completion.
Learn key tools and skills. Take away valuable resources. Courses are designed, so you succeed.
Techniques include: In-person instruction, audio/video, hands on projects/scenarios, assessment, task/games, and/or feedback
Dynamic Services Workshops
We can bring these workshops to you. Ask how.
- Basic Computer Skills – (4 hours) $129 per person
Bring your laptop with Microsoft products loaded. Learn basic operations in Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook. Take away key tools and tips.
- Basic Writing – 2 or 3 days (12 hours) $199 per person
Email, letter, grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, resources and more
- Customer Service – (up to 6 hours) $149
Speaking, empathy, self-control, adaptability, listening, attentiveness
- Emotional Intelligence – (up to 4 hours) $99
The capacity to be aware of, control, and express one’s emotions, and to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically.
- How to Start Your Own Business – 2 or 3 days (12 hours) $199 per person
Refine your idea. Business Plan. Finances. Business structure. IRS. Insurance policy. Your team. Vendors. Advertising. Marketing. Branding. Growing.
- Managing People [self & others] – 1 or 2 days (8 hours) $149
Become a highly effective manager. Motivate teams. Refine key skills: Active listening, ability to relate, knowing how/when to…, persuasive communication and more
- Marketing & Branding [self & others] – (up to 4 hour) $99
- Overcoming Obstacles – 1 or 2 days (8 hours) $149 per person
To defeat (another) in competition or conflict: overcame the opposing team in the last quarter. To deal with successfully; prevail over; surmount: tried to overcome the obstacles of poverty. To overpower, as with emotion; affect deeply: was overcome with grief.
- Project Management – 3 or 4 days (24 hours) $399
Analysis, communicate, budget, milestones, tracking, team building and more
- Time Management – (up to 4 hour) $99
Prioritizing, avoiding distractions, meet deadline, effective planning
- Train-the-Trainer – 3 days (22 hours) $299 per person
Speaking with confidence, organizing a speech, preparing/researching, engaging the audience, influencing the crowd and more
Services – PowerPoint (layout/creation):
(not included with the Basic Computer Skills class)
If you have an event/class/workshop where you need a PowerPoint with pictures or literature. Let us do the layout or create it for you.
- PowerPoint Presentation Layout, by us – You supply the material and we organize and layout the presentation for you.
Power Point Layout fee: $299 (includes up to 20 slides); additional slides $5 per. A minimum of 10 business days is preferred, yet 5 days are required for preparation of Power Point Presentation.
- PowerPoint Presentation Created, by us – You provide the key point, idea, or the main material and we (re-)create the presentation. Creation includes research, added material, organization of material, layout, selection of art/pictures, selection of music/sound, labeling, and other details associated with developing the design.
Power Point Creation fee: $499 (includes up to 20 slides); additional slides $7 per. A minimum of 20 business days is preferred, yet 15 days required.
Escape your day!
Inspiration Corner is about re-energizing and re-creating a sense of direction and purpose. It involves energizing individuals to strive towards a compelling vision of the future by embracing and embodying values in all aspects of your life (day to day, professional tips, self-worth, dealing with challenging people, …).
Inspiration through true stories – designed to broaden your way of being.
Gentle reminders – such as, you’re not alone or you’re in control of your destiny.
Personal feedback from a life coach.
Additional treats: Invitations to workshops, coupons, connections to other motivating social events/outings, and discounts provided by other vendors.
Membership $4.99 per month – password protected page
AHA & Red Cross Certifications: CPR/First Aid/AED/ BLS
RED CROSS COURSES
(Course Description – CLICK HERE)
- Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED
- Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED and Bloodborne Pathogens
- Adult First Aid/CPR/AED
- Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Auto-Injector
- Babysitting Training
- Babysitting Training with Pediatric First Aid/CPR
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- First Aid
- Spanish Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED
AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION COURSE
(Course Description – CLICK HERE)
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (CPR/AED)
- First Aid/CPR/AED
- Bloodborne Pathogens