Make it happen! Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org (301) 466-6717
Dynamic Services Youth Leadership Program is designed to get students thinking about what it means to be a leader. Students partake in entrepreneur, team building, and problem solving workshops. As well as special guest/events, trips, on-site work/service hours, charity and more. Register Now
- Summer: Summer Leadership May (last week), June, July & Aug
- Year round: Community service hours, workshops and internship
Every year we seek community connections with resources and worth while investments. If you or your organization would like to work with us, write us at email@example.com Individuals and businesses welcome. Join us! We believe, together we can make a difference.
ADULT LEADERSHIP WORKSHOPS
See our calendar to times and dates. Leadership boot camp coming soon.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to help you reach your goal.
Click (the title) above to complete the Consultant Request form
Dynamic Services Non-Profit Inc offers customized workshops for departments and teams, either as single workshops or as a certificate series. Our consultants work with department heads, managers, supervisors, and their work groups to assess the specific needs in order to design a tailored curriculum. Customized workshops are an effective way to provide focused learning opportunities.
PUBLIC SPEAKER Hire a Public Speaker
Our public speakers deliver engaging speeches and seminars to live audiences. We work in many fields and specialize in different sectors such as business, religious, education/graduations, health, or technology.
Whether you need a congratulatory speech, educational or motivational – we’re it. Audiences leave motivated to do what needs to be done – while believing it was their idea.
Our experiences include radio, advertisement, social media, audios, videos, delivery on/off camera, graduations, ceremonies, funerals, luncheon, conferences, seminar, meeting, workshop, concert, government, professional & personal, training, special events and more. Our audiences are large or small.
Maximize your potential, hire us. Send a Request for Quote (RFQ) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject line: “Request for Quote, Public Speaker”
Below are some of our most requested training’s or workshops. Workshops engage participants with real scenarios. The participants remain interactive through out. Training’s engage through lessons taught, demonstration and assessments. The participants engage through demonstration, instruction (audio/video/in-person instructor) and complete a comprehensive interactive assessment (written/demonstration/group tasks/feed-back Q&A games).
- Motivating People Motivational workshops provide a vehicle for change. The workshops can be aimed at the individual who seeks self-improvement, or they can be at the corporate level. Corporate motivational workshops help to build teams, improve communications between departments and within departments and integrate employees after corporate mergers. Motivational workshops, at the corporate or personal level, help to bring about change and improvement. Ideas for motivational workshops include role playing, active involvement of participants and brainstorming.
- How to Start Your Own Business
- Overcoming Obstacles
- Problem Solving
Escape your day!
Inspiration Corner is about re-energizing and re-creating a sense of direction and purpose. It involves energizing individuals to strive towards a compelling vision of the future by embracing and embodying values in all aspects of your life (day to day, professional tips, self-worth, dealing with challenging people, …).
Inspiration through true stories – designed to broaden your way of being.
Gentle reminders – such as, you’re not alone or you’re in control of your destiny.
Additional treats: Invitations to workshops, coupons, connections to other motivating social events/outings, and 10% discounts on all Dynamic Services products and services.
Membership $4.99 per month – password protected page
AHA & Red Cross Certifications: CPR/First Aid/AED/ BLS
RED CROSS COURSES
(Course Description – CLICK HERE)
- Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED
- Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED and Bloodborne Pathogens
- Adult First Aid/CPR/AED
- Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Auto-Injector
- Babysitting Training
- Babysitting Training with Pediatric First Aid/CPR
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- First Aid
- Spanish Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED
AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION COURSE
(Course Description – CLICK HERE)
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (CPR/AED)
- First Aid/CPR/AED