Youth Leadership Program
Dynamic Services, LLC Youth Entrepreneur Leadership Program
1) Team Building;
3) Overcoming Obstacles;
4) Making the Right Choices – Integrity; and
Summer Break 2017: June thru August
Daily Workshops: $30 per person Weekly: $85 per person
JULY . . .
Week 1: July 3
Week 2: July 10
Week 3: July 17
Week 4: July24 (Reading comprehension and math begin this week)
– – – –
AUGUST . . .
Week 1: July 31
Week 2: Aug 7 Interns final week.
Week 3: Aug 14
(Community Service Certificates issued by September 30th)
***** ***** Ages: 8-12 ***** *****
(with 15 min. grace period/must pick up before 5:30PM)
Doors close at 6PM* – Pick up after 5:30PM can be arranged, use the Pre-Pay Late Pick Up option
Three Steps to Enroll:
- Step #1 Register (one fee, per person, annually)
- Step 2 Tuition and Emergency Contact Form (Pay the Friday before the week of service. Payments are due in advance) All rates apply per week/day, per person. Tuition due in advance of service. Complete one Emergency Contact form, per family.
- Step #3: Show up for the weeks you’ve covered in payment ready to learn & have fun!
What We Do:
We’re creative & fun! We inspire positive change through real work.
Dynamic Services Non Profit Inc. & Dynamic Services, LLC
1300 Mercantile Lane, Suite 100-G
Largo, MD 20774
Registration: One registration per person, per calendar year
Early Bird Registration: $30 (before April 15th)
. . . . . . . . . . . $40 (after April 15th)
*** We are not a licensed childcare, we are a Business Training Center offering leadership workshops through real experiences, workshops, activities and business projects.*** We provide fun ways to learn. We do not provide transportation, meals or babysitting services. Youth register with us because they want to learn how to own their own business and how to be a leader.
Workshops Tuition: Space is limited (max 14). All rates, per person.
Daily $30 per workshop/daily
Monthly Payment Options & Savings:
- $80 weekly – you make one payment of $320 (covers 4 weeks) $20 savings
- $80 weekly – you make one payment of $400 (covers 5 weeks) $25 savings
- Single Session/Daily (Drop In): $30 per person/per session
Things To Know:
• Closed: Major Holidays to include July 4th – Rates the same this week to cover event/activity
• Dress properly for the weather & wear play clothes & shoes daily (Be ready to run, jump, walk, move around …)
• Pack sun block, lunch, snacks and water bottles daily
• Educational and Career (Prep/Shadowing) trips are included in the weekly tuition.
• Participants may sign in but parents/guardian must sign out daily
• All payments are due in advance of service. All payments final.
• Prepay for Late Pick Up: Pre-pay $10, if you plan to pick up late, this option allows you to pick up after 5:30PM any day of the week but before 6PM (Time allowance 5:15PM-6PM only)
– If you do not pre-pay for Late Pick Up , you will owe Post Late Pick Up Fee (This fee is higher) whenever you arrive after 5:30PM (Plan & Save) ALL pick ups after 6PM are subject to Post Late Pick Up Fees.
• When school is in session – no youth workshops/services are available during school hours.